Since 1995, Locked House Ventilation Systems has worked to provide the Melbourne with top quality and assured solar roof ventilation. All our Solar Roof Ventilation systems, coupled with our exceptional installation service, means that you can get the whole bundle for affordable and competitive prices.
What is Solar Roof Ventilation?
Are you looking to get your house cool in the summer months without the high electrical bills? Well then look no further than our solar roof ventilation systems.
Our solar roof ventilations are purposely designed for Melbourne’s ever-growing warm weather. Effective to install, easy to use, effective to maintain and with plenty of benefits, the idea behind our solar roof ventilations is to provide Melbourne homes with an alternative cooling system that also does not increase the power bill.
How does solar roof ventilations work?
Our ventilation systems are created to operate without main electrical systems. Once installed on the top of your roof, the solar vents and fan draws up all the heat and hot air in your roof space and dispels it outside. This way, all the heat is expel from your living area giving you a cooler and more relaxing indoor experience. The thermostat system used in the system will turn the vent on and off depending on the temperature. It also includes a night mode for comfort, leaving you to sleep in peace. We have three different types of ventilations available:
- Eave Vent, which is lets in cooler outside air indoors and pushes hotter air up and back through the ventilation system.
- Ceiling Roof Vent, which is also known as a whirly mate. This is an open ceiling roof vent that opens and closes to let hot air in and out. This is great for two storey houses.
- Ducted exhaust.
What are the benefits?
Many people might not notice it at first, but there are many benefits to having a Solar Roof Ventilation installed in your home. Here is what you will get when we install yours:
- A cooler home or business
- Increases the comfortability of your house
- Reduces the need for air conditioning
- Saves money
- Improves your own air conditioning’s overall performance
- The thermostat technology allows the system to work when needed
- Will extend the life of the product
- No overall running costs
- Little maintenance
- Reduces moisture in your home
- Works when the sun is out only
- Environmentally friendly
- 100% solar powered
Our solar roof ventilation system are air and water tight, build to withstand cyclonic weather leaving you with a peace of mind when it comes to installation. Our installation process will be completed effectively and efficiently. With no electrician needed and no connection to a main electrical system, your ventilation system can be added in a timely manner. We stand by our work, with 3,800 successfully installed solar ventilation systems, including systems installed for manufacturers. With our reliable service you know you can trust us.